Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happiness!!!


Benjamin Franklin says--"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of the mind than on outward circumstances." Having the HEART right with God must be where it begins.

I was happy I got to go to church today. Bro. Dough was not able to be there after the latest surgery. We are all praying for his complete healing to take place. He has had a very hard time after heart surgery ---it has led into many other surgeries.
He keeps on going soon after each surgery.

I will just say a word about the day with Farmer Man. Today he wanted to know where our white car was. We don't have a white car just a red truck. He was thinking of yesterday when our daughter came in her white car. Next thing he was in bed ---I ask," What's wrong"? I am mad about my car being gone. I explained Betty came in her white car and he was just thinking it was our car. He eventually got up and never mentioned it again.

I want to get back to my painting studio and be creative again. If I don't get back in there my chickens keep trying to take over the inside of the house as well as the front porch. All the old wooden boxes and other antique things out there is where they lay their eggs. I have a cat hole in the back door and one smart hen went in there and made her nest on my paint table. I kept running her out so now she is back on front porch.

Have a blessed week.
Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: