Friday, May 28, 2010

Life and Living


I wonder where the time goes--it goes so fast.
June is almost here and it seems it was only yesterday it was February and snowing. I am glad spring is here and my trees are full of fruit. The cherry tree had lots of cherries but they were so small it was hard to prepare them. The cherry pie was good.
The garden is coming along but with my shoulder still weak i don't have a lot in there. I did have spinach this week and it was very good.

We went to Shoney's tonight and met my sister Deb, she came from Pulaski and we had a good visit and meal together. Farmer Man asked Deb after our meal if she knew who I was? He had another little stroke this week and every day he has been very confused.
He hasn't known me this week. He asked me lots of questioned trying to figure things out. I try to kelp him --I told him not to worry I was here to help him. He said he was confused he just couldn't understand how things got this way. It is hard for him i can see it in his eyes.

"We win by tenderness;we conquer by forgiveness." ---Fredrick William Robertson

I pray I can live up to this.

Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: