Thursday, September 9, 2010

Old Friends


Wish this machine of mine would stop giving me problems. I couldn't' get on to post for some reason --well tonight I got through --Thank you.

Last weekend Farmer Man and I had a enjoyable time. I decided to take him with me to my grade school reunion and he did remember some and talked to some and seemed to enjoy while we were there. Now that evening he didn't remember where we had been.
One of our great grandchildren had a 4Th birthday so we went to that also after we left the school gathering.
That was on Sat. then on Sunday afternoon our oldest great granddaughter had her 16Th birthday party and we went and he seemed to enjoy that and I was glad we got to go to everything. Now this week he has had lots of back pain and has not felt very well---That is why I don't go much with him it seems to make him have more pain. I just have to take him when I think he is doing pretty good.

I have a picture of me when I was 13[One on left] My aunt and one of my best friends.

We have a predator on the farm that is after my chickens and it is a coyote.
Farmer Man saw him come out of the barn and go under the barn yard gate. All the guineas and chickens were having a squawking fit and Farmer Man told me to come there --I was feeding the chickens. I went and looked out toward the gate and there the thing stood looking at me like he knew me. He walked off turned around and stood there looking at us again. I yelled at him and he trotted of and stopped again and looked some more. I yelled louder and he trotted up the hill toward the woods and the cows and horse chased him and he ran then. I go into the barn everyday now I am going to have to watch for that thing. I knew some of my chickens had started missing
so now I know where they are going.

Well just had to share some good and some not so good things but mostly good. Thank God for the good days.

Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians's 5:17

Love Aunt Maria{Marie}

No comments: