Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cameras and Love!!!


My little camera has made many- many pictures for me --many i have shown and many I have not. I do not know a lot about cameras --my camera is a Polaroid 5.1 mega pixels.
It was a Christmas gift 3 years ago and in that time I may have made a 1,000 pictures with it and still going. I wonder what I would be able to do with a larger one?? Maybe some company will offer me one to try out for them--what a surprise that would be!!!

The grass has got to have this rain we are about to get to start growing and the warmer days we are having --I love it.

My arm is hurting right now and I am so fed up with this. Today I have not hurt as bad only when I start using it. I went to town today and driving makes it hurt.
My Dr called today to see if it felt better and I told him it does but not 100% yet.
I need your prayers.

Mr Farmer Man just follows me around like a little boy now. He is just a little boy.
He did go out today and feed the goats --that is good for him to do the things he likes. He walks better sense the therapy started and he is answering the speech therapist questions better. He still does not remember our address.
Each night he goes to bed early and I tuck him in and tell him Good night I love you--"Sleep Tight and don't let the bed bugs bite",--He says --we don't have bed bugs and I love you.

Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: