Friday, March 26, 2010

Ecclesiastes 1:1---Right time for everything--



This picture is Farmer Man with the youngest great grandchild Fisher--Cute--
It is finally time for spring--by the calender it is and some days it gives us a glimpse into the sunshine and I love it. I am enjoying it as much as I can.
I did have to start therapy for my injured shoulder--and am looking forward to it being back in good working order soon. I am having to do the exercises to strengthen it it has gotten so weak from the pain i was having and not being able to use it very much. Enough about that I will be back in good shape soon.

I do not in any way know how to be a writer nor do I know how to write poetry---I am
a child of God and he did give me some things to do and a talent of creating things in the way he leads me to do them so I wrote something this week ---titled,
"I Saw and Heard God Today"
When I awoke today I saw the Sunshine-
When I awoke today I heard the breathing of my spouse-
When I awoke today I had food to eat-

When I went outside I saw all God's creatures and heard them speak to me-
When I walked about I saw the birds and heard their songs-

When I walked about I saw the colors of the creatures in my care--white--red--black--brown--hazelnut--spotted and mottled-
When I walked about I saw the flowers God has given to me to enjoy--yellow--white-- green--purple-
Gather the flowers I give you and enjoy and give to others to enjoy too-

Today I saw and Heard God in Everything.

Thank you Father.

Love Marie{aunt maria]
Wed. March24, 2010

No comments: