Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunny days!!!



I loved this day because I could get outside and think SPRING. Got my garden spot tilled today. I am getting things like onion sets to put out after the rain that's coming. Just happy for the sunshine.

The kid goats are growing and eating with mamas now--corn and goat pellets.

I had to go back to Dr with my shoulder today --I have hurt a lot with this and I have not wanted to blog much because it hurts my arm to hold it in the position to type. Dr gave me another shot in the front of my arm where the ligament goes from shoulder down the arm in the front. I have not slept very well lately because I can't seem to get it in a good sleeping position--Tonight I am hoping for better rest.

Farmer Man has been doing pretty good. The therapy is helping him to walk better and seems he remembers the days better. He sat outside today while the garden got tilled
then he tells me that tree over there beside my cabin needs cutting down---OH no that is my fig tree and you better not touch it--He is just talking he can't do it he would just like to. He did get the saw after it a few years ago and I was not happy about that. The fig tree is probably 15ft tall and has figs every year.
That tree is my fig tre last year.
Have to stop my arm is starting to hurt!!!

Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: