Monday, August 23, 2010

Cats --Cats-- Cats


Just a few lines tonight ---I need to post more often and come up with some interesting things to tell you. I have been back to Dr today and have been in lots of pain in my shoulder. He said i need to have MRI so tomorrow I will have one. I am praying I do not have to have surgery. I have to take care of myself too or I can't take care of Farmer Man. Today he was pretty good just that when I was helping him to bed he asked where the other girl was. She didn't die did she? I told him no she had left. If I tell him that she is me he says ," No that can't be." Life goes on no matter what. We deal with it. I know God has plans for us all---Just don't know what they are. I do ask !!

Something light here!!! I have 12 cats now and I only asked for one. Ms Pinkie brought the 3 new kittens to my cabin so I could help feed them as they grow.
Her four almost grown ones come in there to be fed too. I want to give the almost grown ones away but most people have cats if they like them and if they are not a cat person just don't mention a cat. I just can't take Pinkie and her babies to the pound cause I know what they do . I will figure this cat thing out too.
OK ---Now I am going to have to have a chicken and cat sale that might work. I have lots of chickens now and they eat lots of corn like the cats they eat lots of cat food. Maybe I could advertise cat and chicken feed for some company. I could tell them how much my pets like their special food.

Love ,
Aunt Maria{marie}

No comments: