Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Beauty!!



I have been gone again for a while. I have finished my therapy and then had a tooth to give me trouble so this week I had that worked on.

I am glad we got the rain to clean things up from all the dust. The trees are looking beautiful from here on the hill. I also have to show you the grown guineas now they are so amusing. You should hear them when it is time for me to come out to feed them. They make so much noise most people wouldn't like it, but I do. You know they are an African foul and also they love each other a lot. The father helped raise the 10 young ones just like the mother. They all still stay together and love each other. When a hen hatches she is on her own the rooster doesn't even know she has his babies and doesn't care. The father guinea feeds the babies just like the mother and he never pecks them like a rooster will do baby chicks.

I thank God for the wonder of nature and life.

Farmer man is not feeling very well seems every day he tell me he doesn't feel good.
I would love to be able to make him feel good once again. I just give him his medicine and pray it helps. He goes back to bed now and sleeps more.
He still can come up with some funny tales and I just laugh at them. He still thinks there is three of me and most of the time he wants to know where I am at. We have deep discussions about me. It feels a little strange talking about myself as if I am someone else---See sometimes I laugh and tell him you get me all confused and he says well I am too. I live a funny strange life now but I am glad he is happy with me and I can take care if him and just live each day knowing God is in control and will guide me through it all.

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather.

Love,
Aunt Maria[marie]

No comments: