Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday!!




I just had to put Nattie cat on --as you can see she is right beside me at all times --on top of whatever I am doing.

This has been a busy week and a progressive one. I have helped with things that I like to do.
I took Farmer Man with me for a couple of hours the two days I went to the church to help. He did OK but if it had been any longer it would not have worked. Today he is all confused and i don't know why unless it was because it was different things we did. This morning he is asking about his mother and are we going to grannies?
This morning he is a little boy again I can always tell when he starts early in the day it will be a confusion all day long and get worse in the evening. I gave him a little job to get him thinking about something else. I let him try to sweep the living room and he did OK--- then I let him take the floor fan out on to porch and dust it now it is lunch time.

I'm glad he can be here with me and I hope it stays that way.

I went out and took some pictures before the frost gets everything. I hope I can do some special things for the coming Holidays. I love this time of the year.

God Bless,
Love Aunt Maria[marie]

No comments: