Monday, December 13, 2010

Treasures!!!


The last few days have been so messed up.I was enjoying my day last week with the girls and ate at Macaroni grill and broke loose one of my teeth--It didn't fall out but Fri it popped right out of my partial. I called the dentist and they are always out on Fri. I was going to take it to them on Mon. but I had this idea that I could glue it in with a tooth repair kit I got at the Dollar store--So I glued it in just like it said. Sat morning I ate breakfast and it was swallowed----Yes I said I swallowed my tooth. I did not look for it I went to dentist today and they put me in a new one and now I can calm down. By the way Angela told me what did I expect --The Dollar Store---I could have made up me some wallpaper paste and would hold as well. I got a little anxious about it being the very front tooth. I felt half naked.

I am taking Farmer Man to Day Care tomorrow and coming home and see if I can get things done---I had special things I had planned to make for the family but it has not materialized and is probably not---not in the way I wanted it to. I have another easier plan it will work. Christmas is all about Jesus and I do have my Nativity Set out where the children can talk about it.

Natty my cat is always looking out the window and I caught her in a new place---the kitchen window with the Christmas cactus and the Poinsettia. If you notice in the picture is a pile of rocks-these are treasures My Farmer Man brings me he picks rocks that are interesting some look like little animals some have a special shape some have shiny stuff in them and some are colorful and smooth. This is the little boy that I know now.
I keep the rocks I have them at lots of places sometimes I put them in a flower pot and he gets them out and shows them to me again.
This is OK I have always liked rocks too.

Love Aunt Maria[marie]

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh what adventures you have !!! I laughed and felt for you all at the same time. Hopefully, you are feeling less exposed and will accomplish things on your list today.

I love your treasures! And, your beautiful cat picture made a wonderful background on my computer at work today -- makes me smile every time I look at it!

Love you! Tina