Sunday, January 8, 2012

''Jesus Calms The Storm''

This is another of my found chalk drawings~~~~This is good for the times of our lives, to know I have a storm calmer at my calling. I daily call on Him to help me to do the right things on this road I am traveling.

I enjoyed my day today , I got to go to church and take Communion. My grand daughter stayed with Farmer Man. I haven't talked much about him lately but right now he is doing pretty good. He had a New Years BDay and he enjoyed it even if we did have to tell him it was his BDay. It is a new year and I am looking forward to a better year. I am going to get back to doing some painting and other things I like to do.

Gods Blessings
Love Aunt Maria[Marie]

2 comments:

Tina said...

Your chalk drawings are so beautiful and full of hope! Thanks for sharing them.

Looking forward to many more posts in the year ahead.

marie said...

Thanks Tina, I hope I can keep it up
and find meaniful subjects