Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Joy!!!


"Joy To The World",---Such a beautiful song. We have so much to be joyful about but let so much come into our lives that we don't feel very joyful some of the time.
I do love the season we are in and enjoy preparing for it. We should always be as a little child and enjoy --enjoy. Look forward not backward. Think on the good things and know God is in control. Have no fear for our Father knows all things and is there for us.

Today I made more cookies for the children and as gifts. I like making cookies but it takes a long time to decorate and bag them all. They do look good enough to eat.

Uncle Omar{Farmer Man} has been doing pretty good this week.
Each day though he talks about his sisters and where are they and I have to tell him again they are both passed away. Today he talked about me dying and leaving him---I told him I was not going to leave him that I would live to be old- old- old, because I have asked God to take care of me and let me have a long life so i could take care of him. He became happier and laughed. I laugh with him.

Love,
Marie{aunt Maria}

No comments: