Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Projects.


I love making things for Christmas gifts. I used to make cabinets ,tables , blocks fancy things but now I have done very little this year and I miss doing these things.
I did paint a cabinet with a big beautiful rooster. I also painted a farm picture of our old farm house.
Last night our FCE ladies had our Christmas Dinner. We always exchange little simple gifts so I made two simple ornaments. One is copy of old world Santa's and angels. I got them from my computer and printed them and then put glitter on some places ---put in a hole and ribbon and you have a pretty ornament. I made one that can be a magnet or ornament. I cut out a circle of wood and took some of my small drawings and decoupaged it on the wooden circle ---put a mag on back or drill small hole in top for ribbon to hang as ornament.
I will show you a picture if the picture looks good.

Farmer Man is not getting better--- just more and more going back in time. He told me tonight my mother was washing his wash cloths for him, And that Mezzie was getting pretty smart with him. I told him to take a good bath. Life is different---
when I go to town for some short time shopping, he goes with me and sits in the truck. He does OK and I have better peace of mind knowing we are together.

Love,
Marie--[aunt maria]

No comments: