Friday, November 27, 2009

Longest Night?


It is getting closer to the longest night of the year. That night is Sunday, December 21st, 2009.

I like long days I like being outside working in the yard planting the garden and flowers. I will soon start getting seed catalogs. They always arrive before Christmas --a lot of them do. As soon as I get one It makes me feel closer to Spring.

This has come to my mind because farmer man is going to bed every night about 7 and even wants to go to bed earlier. I feel lonely for some reason. I think because he can't remember where he and the dog sleep, he asks me over and over where do they go---he must feel safer when i show him and help him finds his way. It makes me feel like i am in a strange place myself---my strange place is helping my husband of 58 years find his bed.

He did enjoy everyone here Thanksgiving day and was not as anxious as I was afraid he might be. I asked if anyone wanted to tell what they were thankful for and many did, well Farmer man reminded me of the commercial on TV he said, he was thankful for the ham.
Love,
Marie--[aunt maria]

No comments: