Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chinese Silkies!!!



Today I got outside and did some get ready for winter things. I got my flowers and bulbs and took them to basement. My two beautiful ferns, I put them in the basement too---but they will not stay pretty all winter. I will enjoy them until I can't stand the mess they make.
While I was out I took some pictures or the last of the garden flowers and a few other things. I wanted to share with you the two beautiful Silkie chickens a friend gave me. My black cat Miss Millie and the snow white Silkie were a pretty picture.

We know winter is upon us one month from today is Christmas Eve. Oh, Thanksgiving is two days away --I am having a house full, I am thankful for all my family.

I am thankful for my husband of 58 years.Now he has gone back in his mind to when he was a boy at home. I am still thankful for him even when he thinks I am his sister or his mother. We talk about times in the past.

Love,
Marie[aunt maria]

No comments: