Monday, November 2, 2009

Green Eggs and Ham?


This day has been a much better day. Farmer Man the scare crow has come home to stay.
He stands guard out on the hill by the old equipment. I will show you soon.
First I want to tell you the front porch to my cabin was put on yesterday and today I will show you the eggs I get from that front porch. All the boxes and treasures out there is fine for hiding a nest, they think. I have a little hen that lays a green egg. She is just a little white hen with a rose comb. I told you bout Miss Moses sitting on nine eggs, well she only hatched two babies and is very proud of them and is a good mother.

So now I can have Green Eggs and Ham? I am getting ten eggs a day now--I have fifteen hens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank God for the better days. Maybe the pretty sunshine will help farmer man get better. We are still praying for both of you. Love,
Inez