Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Making an Astronaut Suit today.




This has been a beautiful week full of color and sunshine. I just sing my praises to God for all his gifts and love.

I have been busy-- my great grandson, little Brian wanted me to make him an astronaut
suit. I was given the instructions from the magazine,Family Fun, they said put together time was one hour---well they didn't say you would have to go to Lowes, the Dollar Store and Wal Mart , to get all the parts. I took farmer Man with me on this
adventure hunt, he did pretty good until lunch time and I said we would eat at Captain D's----Then he tells me we would have to take something to the girl at home,--oh my he thinks I am two people again. I tell him I am one and the same. There is not anyone at home she is with him and that she is me me me me. Are you confused yet--I sort of feel confused myself so he must really feel confused. He tells me how nice she is to him and she just laughs a lot. Well I am laughing cause I don't want to cry. You can't imagine the discussion we had about her --ME?

We ate lunch and came home to finish the project and he actually helped me some.
He had to cut the opening in the bucket for the helmet face opening. I am sharing some pictures of the finished project. Brian is in a program at school tomorrow night. I told him he sure did ask a lot of me, and ,he said I was magic---wasn't that sweet. Eight year old think things like that of us nannies.

Love,
Aunt Maria

No comments: