Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving!!


I love the holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
My family is together a lot at this time of the year. We eat together a lot ---we like to eat, but even when we are not eating and the family is around we sit at the table and talk. We ate at church today and sat at the long tables and ate and talked.
I enjoy that a lot--everyone in this family and our church family are Good cooks.
I am so thankful for both my family and my church family.
This weekend I decorated a tree at the Fly Arts building and participated in a one day sale. Enjoyed being in the community and talking with friends and making new friends. My great niece helped me and we had fun decorating the tree.

The theme of my tree is,"Reading with Aunt Maria". I have my books, my cards, my ornaments and many other things on the tree. The Festival of Trees, at the Fly will be up through Christmas.

Farmer Man is not better he is having more and more days that he doesn't know me.
I do not leave him my himself much anymore. Yesterday one of the daughters and our son-in-law stayed with him. That is good but when someone else is here instead of me he becomes more confused seems. I have become his everything. I do have to go do somethings for myself though to clear my head and just be me. I am thankful i have a family that helps. My grandson and wife and children came today while I was at church and brought chicken pot pies for lunch for all of them while I ate at church.
I ask him to go to church with me be he hasn't yet maybe sometime.
Love,
Marie--aka aunt maria

No comments: