Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow December 5th.

May be we are going to have more snow this year sense it snowed so early. It was so beautiful even though it wasn't so much--- but i make a lot of a little when it comes to snowing. It feels a lot like Christmas to me. It was so cold my chicken's water was frozen hard. I went in the kitchen and got them warm water--I really don't think it stayed warm long.I had to make a smile box to share--some have seen it but maybe someone else will enjoy it too.

When I was a girl at home i was the oldest and had two brothers right behind me in age. I was always supposed to watch out for them but they did lots of things that could have gotten us in trouble. I loved to do this skating on the pond with them when it froze over. It got lots colder in the late 40's and 50's ,than it does now here in Tennessee. We would go out when it came a big snow and freeze and stay out roaming in the woods, snow ball fighting and skating on the ponds. Not once did the ice break with us. I loved it and so did they. I had another little brother but don't remember him being with us. I had a baby sis that came along when I was almost 16 and she missed out on this fun--{sorry sis} you would have loved it.

Uncle Omar ,{Farmer Man} has been about the same just wanted to know tonight if i had children, I said I have four, he said I have four too----I said yes ,I have the same ones you have, he laughed and didn't know how to respond, do we had some more talking of course. We just have to laugh and love each other and go on---even if it is confusing to me too. WOW

Love,
Marie--{aunt maria}

No comments: