Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crops?



I have a crop of chickens right now and they are beautiful but eat-eat-eat-. I have all these beautiful roosters that I am going to sell when spring springs a little more.I also have a lot of hens, I will probably sell some of them. I am getting a dozen eggs a day now.
They didn't lay like that when it was snowing and freezing.

TODAY WAS SO SUNNY AND BEAUTIFUL I GOT OUT AND TOOK SOME PICTURES OF MY ROOSTERS I AM GOING TO SELL. I DID A LOT OF WORK TODAY AND NOW MY INJURED SHOULDER IS HURTING BAD.
I HAD ANOTHER MRI AND GOT THE RESULTS FRIDAY. THE DR. SAYS I DO NOT HAVE A TUMOR IN THE BONE LIKE HE THOUGHT. THANK GOD FOR THAT. THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE FOR MY SHOULDER. I HAVE TO ADJUST TO THE NEW LIFE WITH A SHOULDER THAT DOESN'T WORK SO WELL.
I KNOW I WILL ADJUST AND IT WILL GET BETTER THAN IT IS NOW.

Uncle Omar is still getting worse. He thinks i am the hired help sometimes. Sometimes he knows I am his wife and sometimes he doesn't. He tells me every morning how bad he feels and how much his back hurts. He can't walk very well and doesn't have strength in his legs much . I tell him he has strong arms and i have strong legs so we make one good man. We have to laugh about whatever we can find to laugh about. He can tell some of the most amazing made up stories you ever heard of. I listen and laugh.

In Proverbs3:3 "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablets of your heart."

Love Aunt Maria[Marie]

No comments: