Saturday, January 22, 2011

Proverbs 2:7


Moral Benefits of Wisdom

" He holds victory in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless." Prov 2:7

God gives us wisdom and victory but not for drifting through life or acting irresponsibly with his gifts and resources. From my "Life Application Bible."

How well do we use God's gifts? I sometimes wonder what I am supposed to do. Do you ever wonder that? It seems there is always some type of crises in this life and we need to look to God for answers. I know it is not easy when something comes along that we really do not know which way to go. That is when we ask God for his guidance and that Wisdom.

I am happy to say I am going to be a great grandmother again. Kara and Wayne, my granddaughter and husband are going to have a little girl and naming her Anna Brooke.
This will be the 12Th great grand baby. I am blessed by God mighty.

THE SNOW JUST KEEPS ON COMING AND MY CRITTERS JUST KEEP ON HAVING TO HAVE MORE CARE IN THIS COLD WEATHER.
IT IS SO COLD AT NIGHT BUT MY GUINEAS ROOST IN THE PEAR TREE---THEY DO NOT LIKE SNOW AND WILL SIT IN THE TREE FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE THEY COME DOWN , THEN THEY FLEW TO THE GROUND THAT DID NOT HAVE SNOW AND THAT WAS UNDER THE PORCH TO MY CABIN. WHEN I FEED MY CHICKENS I FEEL LIKE THE BIRD WOMAN ---THEY ARE SUCH PETS THEY FLY UPON MY HEAD AND MY BACK WHILE I AM GETTING THEIR CORN OUT OF THE BARREL FOR THEM. I RAISED ALL OF THEM AND THEY ARE SUCH PETS. I HAVE ABOUT 50 NOW AND WAS EVEN GETTING FROM 7 TO 13 EGGS EVEN IN THE COLD---THAT IS VERY GOOD FOR THIS HARSH WINTER ON THEM. WHEN SPRING GETS HERE I SHOULD GET 3 OR 4 DOZ A DAY.

OMAR DOES NOT FEEL VERY WELL --EVERY DAY THE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING HE ASKS ABOUT IS HIS DEAD SISTERS, BROTHER , MOTHER AND FATHER. HE CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY NO ONE TOLD HIM ABOUT THEIR DEATHS. IT IS SAD TO LISTEN TO HIS QUESTIONS ABOUT THEM. I HOPE SOMEDAY HE WILL STOP ASKING ABOUT THEM. IT MAKES ME SAD TO HEAR HIM TALK ABOUT THEM AS IF THEY JUST PASSED.

I HOPE TO GO TO CHURCH TOMORROW --ANGEL WILL STAY WITH OMAR AND HE WILL TELL HER LOTS OF TALES. HE CAN REALLY MAKE UP SOME THAT SEEM BELIEVABLE.

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY,
LOVE AUNT MARIA[MARIE LANE]

No comments: