Monday, January 17, 2011

Proverbs1:7


"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline." Prov. 1:7

The book of Proverbs focuses on God--his character, works, and blessings--and it tells how we can live in close relationship to him.

Wisdom is what we all want and I ask for it often---In knowing how to deal with things in our life that is not easy to deal with. How to answer questions on a daily basis--Of some things that I do not even know what he is talking about.

We have had some bad days lately . We both had a virus, I had it first and then he got it a few days later. He got so sick we had to take him to hospital and they kept him a day and night. He was very dehydrated and after he got fluids and stopped being sick at his stomach he was ok. He doesn't even know he was in hospital.

On last Monday I went out and made lots of beautiful pictures in the amazing snow we had. I made one picture at the barn in a pile of lumber with snow on it was a broken cross --Or that is what i see and I liked it and today I am sharing the picture with you.

Did you make any kind of change for this new year--I am going to say something on Proverbs each time i do my blog. I hope I can do something each week.

Love aunt maria{Marie}

No comments: