Thursday, September 3, 2009


Ginger, our grandaughter's horse became my horse out of loss of interest when Hannah grow up.
She still comes home to love her and talk to her. The last time she tried to ride her she got bucked off.
Ginger is very gentle as you can see in the picture I am leading her with the roap around her neck.This morning she opened the barn gate, she can do that, and she went on a walk over the front of the farm. She likes looking at the other horses across the road on the other farm. So here I am taking her back to the back field and she is ok with that. I am certainly glad because if she wanted to resist I would be the one being taken somewhere. Have a happy day.

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

You say "have a happy day" and you know what? Seeing pictures of Ginger and hearing a piece of the story does make me feel a bit of happy, thanks! I can just picture how fun it would be to have a beautiful horse around . . .