Monday, September 28, 2009

Psalms 96:1


Sing a new song to the Lord! Sing it everywhere around the world! Living Bible


We can sing new songs and sing them wherever we go even in unknown times. WE HAVE TO.

Some times things get all mixed up for all of us but with dementia it can get very confusing. Today has been one of those days here. The changing seasons? I wonder if that has an effect? It seems thing are worse now than they have ever been. But we try to laugh at some of the things that happen. When I go out and about I try to sing some silly new song to my chickens or my dogs or just to God.

I have made a Old Farmer Man scarecrow and entered him in a contest. That was fun and I used Farmer Man's old clothes and It looks almost like him. My daughter said all it lacked , was a goat eating out of his hands. I am sharing this funny man with you all.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Keep singing your special song! It blesses others, it blesses God, and it encourages and blesses you and all God's creatures! As affirmed in Ephesians 2:10 you are God's masterpiece and it thrills Him to see you being yourself.