Sunday, January 24, 2010

Little Red Hen or Miss Henny and The Squirrel?


I can't believe it has been six years since I wrote my," Miss Henny", book---I need to be writing again I can feel it in my bones. I did write this little short story for 3or4 yr old I guess you would say. I only got one made at Christmas time so I need to work on putting more together. I love writing about chickens so this one is," Just Chickens Talking". I like chicken talk---they have their own way of communicating with one another and with me.
I like the,"Little Red Hen", maybe some day I could write one that famous.lol

For two weeks I had been out of church but today Omar and I went to church---I enjoy going to church and feel so empty when I can't get there. I think it sort of gets him a little more confused though. Today at church he didn't recognise some of the great grand babies. Most or the rest of the day he was confused.

Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: