Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Psalm:100:3


Know ye that the Lord he is God:it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves: we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

The sheep of his pasture---I like that. Sheep will follow their shepherd to the jumping off place. I am glad to be in his pasture--Think about that you can run and play and have fun with the other sheep and know you are being watched over.
The Good Shepherd will never leave us alone. We can be in unknown places but he is there,he knows all about us our hurts our troubles and our sorrows.

I have raised a few sheep and they totally look to you to take good care of them.
I bottle fed two one year when their mother died. They are lots of fun and will grow fast I soon had a small herd of three ewes and a ram. The ram liked me but Farmer Man could not go in the feed lot with him ---He waited for him and would charge him and almost knock him down, they have a very hard head. We had to sell him before he hurt Farmer Man and he could have charged someone else.

Farmer Man is still getting confused about a lot of things--no better. I have to be with him at all times now and when he goes to feed the goats i watch him out the back window to see that he is OK. He forgets to put on his coat and it has been very cold lately.

I am glad we are God's people and the sheep in His pasture, that gives me hope in all uncertainties in this life. Thanks be to God.

Love,
Marie {aunt maria}

No comments: