Friday, January 22, 2010

Sing For Joy!!!



I do believe that is exactly what I need to do ---Go out and walk or run even in the rain and sing to God. I know that would raise my spirits because this week I have had a week of feeling low. When you are dealing with an Alzheimer husband and he is getting worse and worse right in front of your eyes --it is so sad. He sometimes says such funny things and then the next word is some strange thing I never heard of before. I have learned to answer in the simplest and easiest answer I can come up with. I know when the weather is better where he can go outside and sit on the porch or in the yard it will help both of us.

I am longing to be creative again it is in my spirit to do some beautiful picture of an angel or whatever comes out when I start. Maybe God might have me draw something different from anything I have ever yet done and someday soon I will do this.

Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: