Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow January 29,2010


Hope everyone is enjoying this snow. Looks like we are having a good one.
Had to get out and make preparations for a big pregnant nanny. We put her in the barn stall with feed and water. It has to be soon.
The snow scared all the chickens. It was so deep on them they couldn't walk in it so they stayed around the barn and chicken house. I looked out and some of the roosters and guineas were on top of the smokehouse and my cabin. I fed everything including the birds they all gathered around the feeders. The beautiful cardinals were very striking against the white snow.
I always get out and make pictures the scenes are so beautiful---some more of Gods beauty for us to enjoy --if we stay home.

Uncle Omar watched for the snow to start and he told me when he saw it coming across the hills toward our hill. He is the same just confused. He lost his wallet again for the 50th time and we haven't found it this time. He usually hides it and eventually we find it. I don't know about this time.
I guess we will be in for the weekend too dangerous to get out.

Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: