Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fast Pace!!


Do you ever think of how fast or slow you walk? I have been accused of going at too fast a pace. When I get up in the morning I am awake instantly not drowsy nor slow going. I am an early morning person. I still awake at 5:00AM just like I did when I had a job. I do try to stay in bed until 6:00 or 6:30. I have things I do every day usually at the same time of day. For the next few weeks things have been changed a little bit for me and Omar. Home Health is coming to give him physical therapy---trying to stretching his legs so he will not fall so much. A speech therapist is coming and an occupational therapist is coming also. Someone has been here every day this week and we have been to the Dr twice this week--so you can see it has been a busy week.

Well back to fast walking I am guilty of hitting the floor running or hitting the ground running. In all the snow I never fell once--I was very careful even if I did want to get the outdoor chores finish quickly. Today had been a very busy day and i was later on feeding my chickens and gathering my eggs so I was walking fast in the mud in the back yard and guess what!!!??MY feet flew out from under me and my body hit the mud SPLASH ---broke 5 eggs , spilled my corn and sprained my shoulder or strained the muscle below the shoulder---it hurts---!! There I sat in the mud holding my shoulder and moaning with all these chickens gathered around eating the corn I spilled--so I just rolled over in the mud and got myself up muddy as a pig--brought my busted eggs and myself inside and cleaned up. I had to take something for pain put heating pad on it and it is some better but I have to hold it a certain way to type this message so remember me in your prayers and Mr Omar too.
Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: