Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hopeful!!!


Yes-- I know spring is coming soon--- I am hopeful and thankful for the four seasons we have. I do say though it has been some tough days this winter. My fall in the mud seems to be somewhat of a problem doing everything I have to do. I am exercising it daily and treating it with ice and heat. I am sure I will be OK just glad it wasn't broken.

We have had more baby goats--two more last night that makes 8 babies to three nannies.
I am glad they have all had them and it was in the coldest weather of course.

Old Farmer Man has been having some tough times lately. He had a bad reaction to some medicine and was very out of touch with reality for days. Today he has been better but he is far from a well man any more. He also had a mini stroke again a week ago. I think some of the problems are from that. Please pray for him and I could use some too. God is still in control!!!

Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: