Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Time To Dance!!!


I dance for my animals as i go about feeding and caring for them. I sing to them too and these songs are made up as i sing praises to God and the chickens. The animals don't care if i sing or dance good nor does God he is just waiting for me to praise and thank him for all of my blessings and even whatever thing i might be experiencing. There is a time for everything as it says in Ecclesiastes 3. I am not a real dancer nor am i a real singer but i can enjoy trying in the privacy of the barnyard and all the critters love it and i think God does too.

I have been experiencing some difficult times lately Farmer Man has had some very serious set backs lately. The small stroke or two that he has had has left him deeper into his sickness. He also has been having physical therapy here at home to help strengthen his legs and back. A speech therapist comes twice a week to help him with calling up his memory and other things related to remembering.
I may have told you some of these things before but this is really just part of the sad story that we are living now. I wish he could dance and sing silly songs with me to all the animals but he can't. He did finally get to go out today and see the herd of baby goats we have now. He said we are going to keep them and i said," yes we are."

Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: