Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life!!!


I am sad tonight. I am happy I have two big baby billy goats but sad their mother didn't make it. The kids were so large I know it was too much for her small frame. Last night she ate some but could hardly walk. This morning she had died in the night. When I went into the stable the babies got up ready to eat. I didn't have any supplement milk so I called my grandson and I soon had milk for them. I went to barn and brought them to the house and put them in a box and fed them about every four hours. I decided I have one big kid to take care of and I didn't need to keep these kids. My grandson came tonight and took them to his house and I hope they make it. They are large and very eager to suck the bottle so they should make it.
I knew last night Nibbles ears were drooped and that was a sign she was not feeling well. That is life with your farm animals, sometimes sad things happen to them.
I have three more nannies to have babies soon---They are larger nannies and I don't believe they will have any trouble.

Farmer Man is doing pretty good today we found the wallet it was inside a box----He would like to know who put that there. He said the baby goats were so pretty i should keep them but I told him i didn't think so. Have a happy day and I plan on having one too!!

Love,
Marie{AUNT MARIA}

No comments: