Saturday, February 27, 2010

SUNSHINE!!!


The picture of the fawn was my Bitsy that I raised and Loved.

Today was a beautiful day even if it was cold. Farmer Man is feeling better because he wanted to go wash the truck. We went to the car wash and he had me to set it on the right settings and he did the washing. It looks better and that made him happy to get to do that.The physical therapy on his back is helping--it is making him stronger.

My shoulder is still not completely well. It is weak and it wasn't good that I vacuumed Thursday. You can look at a floor with barnyard dirt and pieces of mud and pieces of leaves just so long--I just had to get them up. It will be a while before i do it again.

The eight baby goats are growing so fast. They are already eating goat feed and nibbling on the corn. It is so much fun to see the baby animals come along in the near spring time. They run and jump like happy little rabbits jumping everywhere.

I am ready to plant some seeds in the house and get something started for the garden later on. I will plant some flower seeds to go with the other things in the garden.
It's just time for the change.

Psalms 45:1--My heart is overflowing with a beautiful thought!
Love Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: