Friday, February 26, 2010

" I Dreamed A Dream''--by Susan Boyle


I bought her CD and I love it--I love it because she has always been an underdog, or that seems to be what i feel from her songs. She writes something about each song on the CD all are insightful and wonderful but I like,"You'll See", her determination to show people what she really was. Seems some people had not been so kind to her in her growing up years and even what we saw as she appeared the first night to sing to the world. I guess everyone does see now. "Amazing Grace", is another one she sings that is so beautiful. I would recommend you listen to her songs--I cannot without crying each time I listen to them.

I have been going through some changes around here lately. My mind has been filled with caring for and getting help for my,"Farmer Man". He has been through some tough times in the last three weeks. He is much better now and we went out with family to dinner tonight.

He is getting physical therapy at home now. I took him to day care for 6hrs one day ---he thought I was gone too long and no one talked to him. I guess I may try it again but not as long maybe 3hrs.

I am still looking forward to SPRING ---I have waded more mud and snow and frozen ground this year than ever before--I do believe. I have some really special hens they give me from 9 to 13 eggs a day even in all this bad weather. I was thankful for the sunshine today and any day the sun shines is wonderful. Praise God!!!

Love,
Marie{aunt maria}

No comments: