Thursday, October 1, 2009

23 Psalms


This is one of my favorite scriptures---Psalms 23:1

Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need.

In times of uncertainty you have to have something to hold on to. A shepherd watches after his sheep and keeps them near him at all times. He feeds them, he waters them, and he heals their wounds.
I am glad I am in the care of my Jesus the good Shepherd.

Today has been another confused day here. He got up this morning OK I thought, but after the day went on I knew he was still mixed up. I can talk to him about something that he is confused about and think he understands, then in a few minutes I know he still is confused. The progression of his thinking has gotten much worse in the last three weeks. He doesn't get mad he just seems quiet calm. I thank God for that. The really sad thing is he thinks I am a new wife. He thinks we have been married about two weeks.

He is so confused at times he gets me confused. I do know I am the same old wife though.

No comments: