Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Psalms 23:6 Living Bible


Psalms 23:6 Living Bible
Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all the days of my life, and afterwards I will live with you forever in your home.

Isn't it wonderful that we can speak to God personally one on one. I am looking forward to living with him in His home.

HOME---That is a place we all look forward to go to. After all your family is gone and there is no more home to go to it is sad. In your mind you can go back home and remember the good times and the bad. Mostly we remember the good things about home.

It seems Farmer man has been going back home in his mind lately. He asks about sisters that are gone. He wanted to visit one of his brothers that has dementia also. We did go visit him today and his brother asked about one of the other brothers that is also dead, he wanted to know if he had seen him lately.
These two brothers are so much alike , they sat on the couch together and talked some about things they did remember. It is alright that everything they talked about wasn't exactly correct, but they were together, they enjoyed that.

When Farmer Man was a little boy there was six little boys in the family and six little girls,WOW,and they slept up stairs, boys to the left girls to the right.
Now when it gets dark he asks me ,now I go up stairs and turn left ,don't I?
I say, "that's where you slept when you was a little boy". Now you live with me and sleep down the hall to the left. We do not have an upstairs. He says ." Oh yes I know that." We just laugh about a lot of things now and I cry some too.

I am thankful I still have a sister I can talk to not as much as I want to though.
I am thankful to God for the blessings each day.
Love,
Aunt Maria

No comments: