Monday, October 26, 2009


Had a wonderful weekend with the family. We had youth day at our church and our youth did a wonderful job and we had a visiting youth pastor and his wife that sang some beautiful songs for us. The pastor spoke about are we real or do we wear masks?
I have thought on this and we have to watch or we can be guilty of this.
I PRAY I CAN ALWAYS BE REAL AND NOT WEAR A MASK OF ANY KIND.
We also went to Cedar Rock, went on a hayride to see all the scare crows and the great grand kids had fun doing all the fun things on the farm.

Mr Farmer Man is doing pretty good right now. I know he is not the same as he once was but he got to go back to Ardmore Flea market again. Two daughters took him.
I got to stay home with the dog that walked back and forth to the door until he came home. He bought some treasures--- marbles, jars, some old wrenches and old knives, he had all of these things already. It's OK this gives him something to play with.
Love
Aunt Maria

No comments: