Friday, October 2, 2009

Psalms 23:2-3


He lets me rest in the meadow grass and leads me beside the quiet streams. He restores my failing health. He helps me do what honors him the most.

I have always loved the country living. I love to walk in the fields and woods.
Walk in the meadow grass. Walking by and wading in Sims Spring creek as a child was wonderful. Looking for craw fish and small snails was fun. God's critters and creation was my life---I loved it. I still love it all, all my critters here on the farm helps me focus on what I am doing. My chickens are my prizes they are so lovely and talk to me and I talk to them. I thank God for where I am and all my blessings.
I know he will help me through whatever comes.

Farmer Man was doing fair today until dark that's when he is was confused about his little dog Tinkie. He didn't think it was her. He had to look at her for a while until he said yes it was her, he could tell by the spots on her back.

No comments: