Thursday, October 22, 2009

News?


I have been so quiet lately. That doesn't mean things are not going on, they are.
Farmer man has been doing pretty good. He gets confused at night--every night.
We have discussions as to where the dog sleeps and which way to his bed? You know this is very confusing to him. I sometimes take him by the arm and say this way---Oh Yes, he says ,I know now. Life goes on no matter what.

Well I will tell you about my chickens, they are so smart. Oh, i am sure you think chickens aren't smart. My cabin where I do a lot of my creations, where i like to try to do some creating, is special to my little hens now. On my front porch i have a collection of lots of old things like wooden boxes, corn sheller, old barrel, trunk, little red wagon and other wonderful things. The hens have chosen this place to make their nests and lay their eggs everyday. I get 5 eggs there a day, and Miss Moses is sitting in the corn sheller again on 9 eggs and will hatch in mid November.
I will let you know when the babies get here. Well I will see if i can find a picture of my cabin porch to show you. It may be a mess to you but my little hens and i like it. This is not the picture I intended to be on here , this is a little painting i did for one of my cards. I will get the cabin porch some other time.
Love,
Aunt maria

No comments: