Saturday, October 3, 2009

Psalms 23:4


Psalms 23:4 The Living Bible

Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me, guarding, guiding all the way.

It is wonderful to know that whatever place we are in God is with us. I am not afraid of what is next just always praying for His guidance. When you cry about the sad things you might be experiencing, you are not alone, He is right beside you.
Always ask for his guidance.

Today Farmer Man had a better day. I thank God for that. He was mixed up later in the day and told some wild stories. Wondered about some things and I tried to clear it up but that is almost impossible. He asks me about lots of people and most of them are gone on to the next life.

I was the first place winner with my scarecrow,"Old Farmer Man."
I will give you another view of him.
Aunt Maria

No comments: