Friday, October 9, 2009

Wisdom?


Proverbs 4:7
Wisdom is the principal thing;therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Uncle Omar[Farmer Man] has had a pretty good week during the day but not at night.
Tonight he didn't know where to go again to sleep. He said, Louise told him where to go. I told him he was back at his old home again.I told him Louise was gone and then he gets quiet. I can almost feel the confusion he is having. I told him come with me and I will take you to your bed and tuck you in. I do that and he knows where he is at when I get to his room. So the thing I am trying to say here is I do try to have understanding in this life we are living now. I really don't think many people want to know about this kind of life. When you are young you never think about something like this. I have been there I know. Well I will write about this some to help me to get wisdom and understanding. I ask God for both. I know he hears me and I praise His Holy Name. Thank you Jesus.
Love,
Aunt Maria

No comments: